Congratulations to the new amazing Argentine Tango USA Champions 2013!
LAURENT LAZURE & NAOMI HOTTA, from Los Angeles CA, Official Salon Tango Champions 2013, representing the USA at the Tango Buenos Aires Dance World Cup next August.
Marcelo Molina & Carolina Vazquez, from Fresno CA, USA Stage Tango Champions 2013.
COME TO BUENOS AIRES with the USA TANGO CHAMPIONS and ANDREA & GATO!
SPECIAL TANGO WORLD CUP TOUR, SIGN UP NOW!!!
Welcome to our Tango Festival &
USA Official National Championship 2014
Argentine Tango USA Official Championship and USA Tango Festival, San Francisco April 17 – 20, 2014 is a unique four-day Tango event including both an international Tango festival (with workshops, performances, live music and social dancing), and the only Official Argentine Tango Competition in the US.
It will be held at the magnificent San Francisco Airport Marriot Hotel (see “Accommodations”).
Argentine Tango USA Championship is a sanctioned official branch in The United States to Tango Buenos Aires Dance World Cup by the Office of Festivals and Central Events of the Ministry of Culture of the Government of the Autonomous City Of Buenos Aires, which is the highest authority regarding the organization, program planning and overall execution of Tango Buenos Aires Dance World Cup (Mundial de Tango).
Reasons for Participating at the Championship & Festival
• 100% Argentine Tango
• You will have the opportunity to become a competitor, challenge yourself and perform in open competition in front of a panel of Argentine Tango Judges from Buenos Aires.
• You could become the American Argentine Tango Champion 2013 and win a round trip to Buenos Aires with a free week’ stay to represent the USA at Buenos Aires main competition!
• You will be able to attend and support your favorite American couples at the Official Argentine Tango USA Championships.
• You will be able to take workshops with our Renowned Argentine Maestros with many years of teaching experience and great international reputations who will delight you with their spectacular show performances.
• Live music with Seth Asarnow y su Sexteto Tipico and DJs playing the best Argentine Tango music.
• You will experience authentic milongas similar to those in Buenos Aires.
• You will have the time of your life, meeting new people/partners, making new friends, learning and dancing authentic Tango porteño for four consecutive days.
• You will be dancing every night in a magnificent and impressive 14,000 square foot ballroom.
• Located at the superb San Francisco Airport Marriott Hotel with deluxe accommodations at special discounted rates, you do not need to rent a car.
• You can enjoy the views of the San Francisco Bay, walk next to the waterfront and dine at in-house or nearby restaurants. The hotel also offers free shuttle services to San Francisco International Airport.