1. Enrollment dates for the Official Argentine Tango USA Championship, April 2014, will be between November 18, 2013 and April 10, 2014. Discounts for Super Early Bird Special and Early Bird Pre-registration periods apply.
2. There are four different competing categories to choose from. : Official Salon Tango and Pre-Official Stage Tango (these two categories for both professional and amateurs dancers work under the rules and regulations of Tango Buenos Aires Festival and Dance World Cup); and two new unofficial categories: Salon Tango Seniors and Stage Tango Group for amateur dancers only. To register and make your payment online, click on “Purchase your Pass”.
3. Pre-registration is compulsory. You cannot register at door for the competition.
4. If a contestant withdraws from the competition after the registration fees have been paid, no refund of the registration fees will be granted.
5. Please read the Information and Rules link per category before registering to the competition.
Online preregistration is closed after April 10
Unable to make your payment online?
Please contact us here to let us know what the problem was. Meanwhile, you can make your payment with Check (see instructions below).
You must also download a pdf with the competition registration form and send it to us by post together with your check to complete your registration.
Make check to the order of: Argentine Tango USA
Send it to: 555 Bryant St, suite # 111 Palo Alto, CA 94301
Do not forget to include the registration form when your send your check.